I've succomb to the evil that is.
I finally have created a blog. Much to my chagrine and distaste. I have done this due to the fact that in order to post on one of my friend's blog I had to be a registered user.....boooo. Oh well this will probably never get updated or at least very infrequently but I will give it a shot.

3 Comments:
At 9:47 AM, August 19, 2006,
Kim said…
HEHE you have a blog! And I'm the first to post. You can just blame Kris for having to start it.
At 9:53 AM, August 22, 2006,
Katie said…
JUST DO IT!!!!!!
Seriously. When do I ever talk to you? This is a great way for me to know you're alive. Although I'm sure if you weren't, Kim would tell me. :)
Here's an idea. Blog about your triathlons. Or what you've been doing with the horses. Or your new job. It's interesting to me that over dinner the other day, someone I don't know told me that their best friend had taken over your job. Gave me a bit of a scare before we figured out that you'd just changed it up a little, not left USA.
BLOG already! :)
At 9:11 PM, August 31, 2006,
j said…
good job farm hand! I have officially added your blog to my links section. You should be getting thousands of my readers spilling onto your blog at any second...or not.
Post a Comment
<< Home