Pittsburgh and "Chipotle"
This last week I went to Pittsburgh for an ARM convention that dealt with risk and how to avoid it in the school environment. It was quite alarming and depressing all at the same time. There was some good things learned though. I also never realized that Pittsburgh was such a beautiful city. Its seems very small (at least down town itself) but being set on the rivers and all it has a very mystical feel to it. I'd like to go back sometime when I have more time and its not raining on me the whole time.
Adam went with me and so we had a good time with the little bit of free time that we had available. I actually got to experience a very unique thing while we were there. I ate at a restaurant called "Chipotle".

Katie I'm sure you will know what this is but this was my first time eating there. I must admit that I enjoyed it greatly. You get quite alot of food for a realitvely small amount of money. According to Adam this was not the greatest one he had ever been too and I shouldn't judge it based solely on that experience. We see what next time brings. It certainly seems like its worth another try. Following this we went to Dave and Busters for a little arcade and pool action.

A good time was had by all.
Adam went with me and so we had a good time with the little bit of free time that we had available. I actually got to experience a very unique thing while we were there. I ate at a restaurant called "Chipotle".

Katie I'm sure you will know what this is but this was my first time eating there. I must admit that I enjoyed it greatly. You get quite alot of food for a realitvely small amount of money. According to Adam this was not the greatest one he had ever been too and I shouldn't judge it based solely on that experience. We see what next time brings. It certainly seems like its worth another try. Following this we went to Dave and Busters for a little arcade and pool action.

A good time was had by all.

2 Comments:
At 1:36 PM, September 18, 2006,
Katie said…
I LOVE CHIPOTLE!!! It's one of my Lincoln restarant faves. Along with Red Robin, Noodles, and the Blue Orchid Thai place that I'll never go to again because it's expensive. :)
Glad you had fun in P-burgh, gotta love the Pennsylvania times. ;)
At 5:38 AM, September 20, 2006,
Kim said…
Hey you added pictures. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home