Blog Worthy
There is much that has happened in my life since last December that would be considered blog worthy. Most of it you can learn about through Kim's blog (see link at right). There have been some amazing trips, farm additions, and adventures. However what happened today definitely is outstanding enough to blog about.
Today was opening day for bow hunting season here in New York. I have been bow hunting for 9 years now. I have never got a deer in all that time. All that changed today. Today I not only got a deer, I got a buck. I not only got a buck, I got a monster buck. I not only got a monster buck, I got a ten point, 170 lb field dressed, most people bow hunt their whole life and never get a buck like this, buck.
Here are the pictures.



Seeing as how I haven't blogged in almost a year I make no promises for future posts, but we shall see.
Today was opening day for bow hunting season here in New York. I have been bow hunting for 9 years now. I have never got a deer in all that time. All that changed today. Today I not only got a deer, I got a buck. I not only got a buck, I got a monster buck. I not only got a monster buck, I got a ten point, 170 lb field dressed, most people bow hunt their whole life and never get a buck like this, buck.
Here are the pictures.



Seeing as how I haven't blogged in almost a year I make no promises for future posts, but we shall see.

2 Comments:
At 1:55 AM, May 08, 2010,
Anonymous said…
YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY I USED TO KNOW, WELL MORE LIKE A KID I USED TO KNOW, HIS FATHER WAS A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHAPLAIN IN ILLINOIS AND HIS MOM WAS A NURSE. WONDERFUL PEOPLE! I LOSS TOUCH WITH THEM. ANDREW YOU JUST REMIND ME OF ONE OF THEM.
At 8:00 PM, July 09, 2010,
Andrew said…
Interesting that you should make that comment as I am that kid. Who might you be? I would love to reconnect from someone from the past from Illinois.
Post a Comment
<< Home